Friday, January 6, 2017

Relicblade Orignal Kickstarter - Path of the Advocate Team

Ciao,

I finally made a progress with the Relicblade miniatures I got backing the Kickstarter almost a year ago... I know, I am slow. Anyway, now that the second wave Kickstarter is gonna be delivered in February I really had to do something! 
The bad guys - Path of the Adversary - are the next in line, I am really looking forward to playing some games!

Ho finalmente fatto qualche progresso con le miniature di Relicblade che ho acquistato supportando il Kickstarter circa un anno fa... lo so, sono lento. Ad ogni modo adesso che il Kickstarter per la seconda serie verrà consegnato a Febbraio dovevo davvero fare qualcosa!
I cattivi - PAth of the Adversary - sono i prossimi, davvero non vedo l'ora di giocare qualche partita!

Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment