Friday, September 17, 2021

Painting Infinity: Ko Dali

Finally, my Ko Dali from Betrayal is complete! I really tried to push myself, painting the best I could. Therefore I didn't use inks, painting shadows by mixing complementary colors. I hope you'll enjoy the final result as much as I do.


I also tried to sculpt some additional roots in the base, following Marco Frisoni's milliput tips


In fact, Marco's videos were really inspiring and, even if spending so much time on a single miniature does not match with my ideal hobby schedule, I'm glad to have had this adventure out of my comfort zone.


Ko Dali will only play as a proxy/HVT for my second Sectorial, Shasvastii, which I will start painting from now on. Anyway, I think her profiles are very well balanced and versatile so I will definitely play her as soon as I have enough models to run a vanilla Combined Army list.


If you haven't already, make sure to check out the Betrayal graphic novel: it's a graceful mix of action and complex topics, accessible and enjoyable both to the casual reader and to the Infinity long-time enthusiast!

No comments:

Post a Comment